Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. Competition commences from the date and time Chique photography posts on their Facebook channel with the sponsored content. The competition closes at 23:59 on Monday 4th October. To enter the competition, individuals must have followed the entry requirements detailed on the post. They must have liked, shared and commented on the post tagging one friend in the comments.
4. In total, one winner will be chosen. The winner will receive one photoshoot package at a Chique photography studio of their choice (Leeds, Hull or Sheffield). The package will include drink on arrival, canapes, professional hair and make-up and a professional photoshoot, images from the shoot.
5. The winner will be selected at random and notified on Tuesday 5th October. The winner will have until Friday 8th October to claim their prize. A draw for any unclaimed prize may take place after this date.
6. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
7. By entering the competition, entrants agree that their entries can be posted on the Chique Photography website, blog, and Facebook page, and related Chique Photography online/social media platforms. By entering the competition, entrants must agree to related publicity, and that their entries or images may be used by Chique Photography as they wish without prior notice to the entrant.
8. By entering the competition, users consent to the promoter being able to contact them via social media to inform them of other offers and packages available.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. Incomplete, indecipherable, indecent or illegible entries may be deemed invalid in the Promoter’s absolute discretion.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
13. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
14. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website/associated services is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this competition at any time. If the Promoter does so, this will be published in the terms and conditions for the specified competition.
16. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
17. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to British regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
18. The Promoter is Chique Photography, Suite 3 First Floor, The Riverside Building, Livingstone Rd | HU13 0DZ